Front-End Developer (m/f)
(in Heidelberg, Germany)
Discovergy is the leading full-service provider of smart metering solutions and the first independent metering point operator in Germany. As a rapidly growing big data company, we collect and process several hundred million measurements every day. With the help of innovative state-of-the-art-technologies we have created a flexible and scalable software architecture, which is constantly being further improved on by our dynamic, highly-qualified development team.
Hence, we want to reinforce this team with enthusiastic and excellently skilled developers!
- Design and implementation of state-of-the-art real-time web applications
- Further development of the front-end of our platform
- Design and implementation of simple and intuitive user interfaces
- Writing module tests
- Degree in computer science or similar and at least 2 years of working experience
- Broad knowledge in the design and implementation of user interfaces
- Experience with Angular, TypeScript, Wicket, Webpack, D3, Git is an advantage
- Involvement in open source projects is a plus
- Fluency in English, German is a plus
What we offer:
- Full time permanent contract and competitive salary
- Pleasant working environment within a dynamic and international team
- Free choice of computer and equipment
- Fast personal development and a steep learning curve
- Possibility to purchase a job ticket
Are you interested? We are very much looking forward to meeting you in person!