Karriere bei Discovergy
Entdecke dein PotenzialJetzt bewerben
Back-End Developer (m/f/d)
(in Heidelberg, Germany)
Discovergy is the leading full-service provider of smart metering solutions and the first independent metering point operator in Germany. As a rapidly growing big data company, we collect and process several hundred million measurements every day. With the help of innovative state-of-the-art-technologies we have created a flexible and scalable software architecture, which is constantly being further improved on by our dynamic, highly-qualified development team
Hence, we want to reinforce this team with enthusiastic and excellently skilled developers!
- Design and develop scalable, I/O and CPU intensive software
- Design and develop core back-end platform and new product features
- Develop high-performance APIs
- Performance benchmarking and improvement of the codebase
- Enhancement of application reliability and scalability
- Degree in computer science or similar and at least 2 years of working experience
- Advanced programming knowledge in Java, Concurrency, distributed and message-based software architectures, MySQL
- Broad knowledge of design patterns, cluster architectures, system profiling, Linux, JPA, Hibernate, GIT, Netty, Jetty and Kafka is a plus
- Experience in open source projects is a plus
- Fluency in English, German is a plus
What we offer:
- Full time permanent contract and competitive salary
- Pleasant working environment within a dynamic and international team
- Free choice of computer and equipment
- Fast personal development and a steep learning curve
- The option to attend a free german language class
- Possibility to purchase a job ticket
Are you interested? We are very much looking forward to meeting you in person!
Our HR Marie-Theres Wünsche will be happy to answer any questions you may have at 06221 7787-431.
Wir brauchen Dich als Verstärkung für unsere anspruchsvollen Aufgaben
Du bist eine herausragende Persönlichkeit und kannst unser dynamisches Team mit Deinem Talent bereichern? Als schnell wachsendes Unternehmen suchen wir dauernd neue Kräfte für unser Team.